Hey guys... I am really struggling here

Things are not good for me. I haven’t been posting because I feel like I am just complaining about the same things over and over again. Things are a real struggle for me lately. I just feel like I am falling down a deep dark hole. The feelings of being all alone through all the challenges of life is getting to be too much. I just wish I had someone to give me a “Don’t worry” or a “Thanks for all your hard work” or “I’ll handle it”. I just feel like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders and I am about to collapse. This weekend my well decided to stop working and I cant get anyone to come and fix it. I just am so tired of being a one man army facing the hordes of problems. I hope you all are doing better than me… sorry for yet another poor me post but I dont know who else to talk to.

Hi @SoloDad

We are so sorry to hear that you are experiencing these difficult thoughts and feelings. It can be so challenging to overcome them without a support system. We just want to remind you that you matter and are doing your best. We are here to support you

Thank you. Is there any hope of getting some kind of community chat area? It would mean the world to me to be able to actually talk to other people live who also are having problems. Not feeling alone is our biggest struggle I think. I would love to be able to give others in crisis someone to talk to when it matters most.

Yes, there is. Our team is working tirelessly to start facilitating group therapy with licensed professionals including chat groups. Please hang on and stay tuned. We are here for you.

Thank you I really appreciate your team caring about our suggestions. It gives me some hope.

We are so excited about all the new changes we have in store, but for now, you can chat with several people at once on a group chat if that is something you and other supporters would like to do.

Here if you need to talk friend.

1 Heart