Hey i am also bipolar and depression also i have adhd those

Hey i am also bipolar and depression also i have adhd those 3 combined and just dont have the will power or the energy to do any house chores cause i live for my tablet or the phone oh i also have ocd now i do have a job and i am performing my job ok. But anything else i just don't clean anymore and thats not me.

3 Hearts

Welcome to the SG Depression group. We are happy that you have joined us. This is a safe place to share your thoughts and feelings without judgement. Continue to post and you will make friends and receive help and support. Are you seeing a professional doctor and/or therapist?

Yes i do see anurse practitioner i think he is helping me but i dont know. Hes still new

I work two jobs come home and don't feel like doing anything or I forget to do stuff. I'm lazy at home. You're not the only one. I find it helps to schedule days to clean.

1 Heart

Thats nice see being on disability sucks i would rather work then being at home. It makes the time go faster when ur working and when ur at home. You find that you have way to much time on your hands that why i went back to walmart part time and i am loving it.

1 Heart

@Omabi1976 I understand. Since my husband died I have been having trouble cleaning up and then I realized he always kept the kitchen clean and did the laundry. I let days go by now without doing the dishes and I say to myself - here we go with the clothes again! - when I see them piling up in the bedroom and door handles. The only thing that I’ve found that can get me to work at it is when I finally get irritated by it all I set a timer for 20 minutes and see how much I can get done. I’m always amazed at how much I can get done in 20 minutes, so sometimes I’ll set another 20 minutes, and so on. it’s been hard for me. I’d rather do other things.

From Autism and Learning Disorders to ADHD