Hi everyone, I have a toddler and I’m currently pregnant

Hi everyone,
I have a toddler and I’m currently pregnant with my second. Before I became a mom, I was still searching for myself and I never reached her. Now she’s even further away and I don’t know if I’ll ever truly know who I am. I’m drowning in depression, debt and housework. I don’t know, maybe I just need to let this out. My babies are the best thing to ever happen to me, and I know I will always do anything for them. But **** I wish I would’ve taken the time to figure myself out.

1 Heart

Glad your here, I hear your hands are full. Hope we can be a support to you as you stay on top of things. All the best, thumbs up!

1 Heart

@DearPeace thank you for the welcome and support! Hoping to support those who need it as well!

Me too. I got a four year old and one year old and I'm alone with them every day all day for like 16 hours . I get so lonely and so depressed , it's hard. Really hard.

1 Heart

@Qu1f1re right! Hoping we can both get some peace of mind soon. Being a stay at home mom is not easy, it’s mentally and physically draining. I’ll always be in the group and here if you need to vent!