How can I get supporters? I know that people will need to de

How can I get supporters? I know that people will need to decide to support me but how can viewers see my posts? I need to be able to read others post regarding jeleousy and I need for people to read my struggles. I want to get better. The only way for me to do that is to share what’s going on with me and read others experiences regarding same issues so that I know I’m not alone.

1 Heart

Basically anyone who views "all posts" or the "jealousy" group will see any posts made in that group, same goes for any other group. You don't have to be supporting someone or vice versa to see, reply, comment to their posts. The only things I know that supporting someone does is allow you to see all their posts even if you haven't "joined" a specific group. And also if two people "support" each other then those two people can "private/direct message". If someone blocks a person then it cancels all that out. So in simplest words posts and comments are public. What's been going on?

1 Heart

@Jordan5683 thank you so much for replying to my post. I’m struggling and trying to get as much as I can from this site.