How do u start seeing someone and still let them know you're

how do u start seeing someone and still let them know you're interested without making them feel like you'r putting them in friends zone? I know everyone says to tell someone but i'm new at this and lost in how to continue a relationship without any physical contact until u think you like them enough to go further? if I refuse to kiss a guy, I don't want ti scare him away on a second third date but it's too soon to have this conversation. help

1 Heart

Hey! I also struggle with this. The best advice that I can give you is to figure out how to differentiate who really needs to know. Think of it as, “if they don’t deserve my body, then why do they deserve to know?” I was diagnosed with HSV about a year ago, and navigating relationships since then have been difficult, but once I learned that not everyone deserves to know my life became a whole lot easier. I hope this helps!

I am in a similar situation . It is hard . I tell then what I have to when I have to . I will say If I am not ready to rush into things. or I say someone is staying with me so we can’t go to my place. I have a couple of health problems I am hiding until It needs to come out.