I broke up with my girlfriend

Idk how to say this but I was the one who broke up with her today but now I feel so uneasy about it, I feel sad and don’t feel like I wanna live anymore, she loved me very much but I couldn’t give her the love she needed , ik iam selfish and a bad person but still I wish she will be happy without me

Im sorry you two broke up. I feel like its good that you saw a struggle and acted on it. But dont you think you could solve that? What made you feel like you couldnt give her the love she deserved? Did you give any kind of love? Do you still love her?

Try to take this time to work on yourself. It sounds like you may not be in the best mindset right now and being in a relationship may have made it harder to work on yourself. Maybe you feel like you couldn’t give her enough love because you cant give yourself enough love first. Ive found its really hard to truly show someone how you love them if you dont love yourself. If you are constantly pushing “im not enough for her” “im a bad person” into your head your never going to stop thinking that. If she loved you could you have been that bad or were you just telling yourself that? Im sure you just need time to worl on yourself which we all need sometimes. dont talk down on yourself. i hope you feel better:)

Hello @PANDA_GUY. We are so sorry that you are experiencing these conflicting emotions. Relationships are extremely challenging and difficult to navigate, so you are not alone. You matter and we hope that you use this time to focus on and care for yourself.