I can't seem to move on

I had been seeing a girl for close to 10 months, 3 of which we dated. After we had broken up initially we decide to stay as friends with benefits and see if maybe time together would produce the feelings again. And it did for me, I was enjoying things and finally feeling happy. And about 2 months ago she just stopped talking to me. Out of the blue and with no explanation as to why. I had already been going through depression with other things in my life and she added this onto it. She was able to walk away so easily and im hung up on her still. She was the first person in 8 years that I had developed those feelings for so i can understand why letting go is so difficult. But she also, as we found out later, used me to stay close to my roommate, who she actually had a crush on the whole time. I let so much happen and in hindsight everything, all the clues were in front of me. I realize she has done me wrong and i want nothing to do with her, yet I just want to hear from her why. I want nothing more than her to be back but I know it won’t happen. I feel like im not worth it man, I opened my heart up just to be played. I know I’m not anyone’s catch and I’m anxious and just depressed but I want companionship again. I’m scared that im just going right back to being alone.
Edit: found out tonight she has either found someone new or just placated around it to intentionally hurt me. I really dont know what i did to her to deserve this. Im currently at work trying not to have an emotional fit.

1 Heart

Seems like she wasn’t looking for something serious in the first place. I know these things are hard to understand when all you’ve done is love them and show them how much they mean to you. But if they don’t even bother to give an explanation as to why they’re leaving then that’s it, don’t look further. Maybe try to break away from the idea of her. Sometimes, we make a person look better, more ideal in our heads more than they actually are. You’ll find somebody who appreciates you and respects you enough to be more honest with you and more serious about you.