I could use a bit of help. So my dad and I stopped at a gas

I could use a bit of help. So my dad and I stopped at a gas station today and I saw a girl working the cash register that looked around my age. I really wanted to go talk to her but I didn't know what I would say to her or how to ask my dad if I could go talk to her, because maybe she didn't have a boyfriend and was lonely, or maybe I'm just lonely and would at least have a friend or something... I am going to be at that same gas station tomorrow and there is probably a good chance she will be there and I don't know what to do because I would really like to try to talk to her. Please have in mind I have never talked to her before.

You could ask her a question. Maybe say something like...Ive thought about applying here are they hiring? Then just strike up a small conversation from there. She might say no they aren't hiring right now but she might tell you how to apply there. Ask her how she likes it there. She might say it isn't too bad I only work part time. Start going in there more often if it isn't too far for you.

1 Heart

@Littleturtle1000 it’s about an hour away and I don’t have a license. That is why I’m a bit hesitant because I don’t know if we would only get to talk once anyways.