I feel like such a failure lately at work and have been havi

I feel like such a failure lately at work and have been having suicidal thoughts for a month now and think whats the point in even fighting anymore...i have a plan and everything

@dcgirl28 I'm sorry you're feeling like this but you're not a failure. I'm sure something good will come eventually. If you want, we can support each other, and you can pm me if you ever want to talk.

1 Heart

@cupcake520…its been going on for a month now that I’ve felt like a failure as well and I try to wait til it gets better and it never does…its like I’m stuck on a merry go round that never stops spinning

I think there's been some negative energy the last month. That's what I've been feeling. If you have some headphones and an internet connection you can listen to meditation videos on YouTube. The goal is to have power over our own mind. You make your phone or your computer do what you want it to do. Your mind is able to compute answers but we want control over what it does. You are not your brain. Tell yourself that you are not the negative thoughts. The negative thoughts are not you. You don't want those thoughts and therefore you are not those thoughts. They are unwanted thoughts. I've had success disconnecting who I am from my automatic thoughts. Automatic thoughts are something that is being done to me, not something that I am choosing. I know it may sound stupid or strange, but it's actually good to disconnect feeling of who you are from your negative thoughts by telling yourself that you are not your automatic negative thoughts. But you need to retrain your brain and that can be done with meditation by telling yourself over and over again that you are not your automatic negative thoughts. And one way to do that is through meditation. Here is a link: https://youtu.be/rd7Ic1s1-UQ

Hey how ya been

I think at this point the more important question is how are YOU doing? Often when we see an older thread bumped, it was someone that wasn’t in the original conversation.

And in this case it’s very good to see that you are the one posting again. I hope things have been better for you.