I had a stupid fight with my dad and now I'm mad at myself.

I had a stupid fight with my dad and now I'm mad at myself. I had just come home from running errands and I had to bike like heck to beat the rain. I got home sweaty and out of breath and walked through the kitchen to get into the house.
He was in there and started to say something and I just said "No" and kept walking. He has a bad habit of pinning me at the door as soon as I enter or leave the house. Today I wasn't in the mood so I just blew past him.
He said that he was offended by how discourteous I was in barking at him. I countered that trying to start a conversation with someone clearly not in a state to talk is just as bad. That he's made a lot of references to how annoying it was for him to have me run up and great him as a kid, but despite being an adult he does the same thing.
He said that going forward he will wait for me to talk but that's just him being passive aggressive. Now I have to spend the next few days avoiding the SOB to protect my metal health be cause I'm not allowed to be angry and he's gonna have things to say.

@CKBlossom
Thanks. He’s currently refusing to talk to me so he can set up the “Oh, I can talk now” moment for himself.
He’s a grown man and acting empathize a teenager.