I have learning disability, social anxiety, paranoia, adhd,

I have learning disability, social anxiety, paranoia, adhd, depression, life is very hard with a learning disability, it causes

short attention span,

poor memory,

Trouble staying organize

Trouble learning math,

Having trouble comprehending class work

Can somebody please give me suggestions for overcoming learning disability?

1 Heart

My learning disability has affected me in so many ways and I hate it! I want control of my life, please help me any one with suggestions

therapy or maybe being put on some sort of medication could help with the attention span issue or get some folders to put home work in or expandable files works too

I’m 33 years old, when I use to be in school that was my struggle, now I’m taking my ged math, I already pass reading, social studies and science, thank God for that but I have trouble paying attention, comprehending and trouble sitting inside classroom, I get bored super easily.

And my education level I graduated but I had to go through a program to graduate and turns out I ended up receiving a special diploma which is why I’m pushing for my ged

@Progression1987
Yeah Unfortunately the school don’t offer real diplomas to student in special education.Good for you for trying to go for your Ged!

@kgmaxwell I have a question as well, what are some recommendations to stay positive everyday?

@kgmaxwell thank you so much for that, that gave me motivation

@kgmaxwel
This is true

From Autism and Learning Disorders to ADHD