I might just commit suicide. i want my parents to feel bad f

i might just commit suicide. i want my parents to feel bad for the trauma they caused me. I hope they lie in their beds, grieving in their misery if i do commit. They've placed so many expectations, work, and stress on me. Im done telling myself people have it worse cause im struggling so much. Im only 14. Ive given up. How sad and pathetic of me to have given up at the age of 14. I hate myself. I want to die.

1 Heart

Dont give up. You are very young still with alot of time to change things. Maybe you can tell us what they are doing and we can try to help you. Many people have social anxiety and depression, I have these things too. Your not alone.

1 Heart

@SoloDad
My mom wants me to have only A’s in school, but i lost motivation and have B’s and C’s, and my mom yells at me to get my grades up. We also got a family business not too long ago, and my mom wants me to take over already?? I work weekends with my mom and now work mondays by myself. I have an older brother who is 17 and she doesnt tell him anything. My parents also push my siblings work onto me and expect me to take care of them as well as 3 bunnies. They have also “disciplined” me, to the point that i flinch anytime someone so much as lifts their arm. But it sucks cause she hasnt disciplined my brothers like she has me. Ive also told her about my depression, social anxiety, eating disorder and such, but she just lectured me saying “that stuff doesnt exist, its all in your head” and didnt actually help me, y’know? Anyways, thank you for actually reading this, i hope things get better for you and that you can have happily filled days!:heart:

Well try to remember that eventually you'll be old enough to leave and make your own decisions. It sounds like your a smart hard working person and dont deserve the "discipline" they are giving you. Let us us know how your doing and hopefully things get better.

2 Hearts

@SoloDad
Ah, thanks for that. My parents often call me lazy, but ive just lost motivation to do anything :') im contemplating moving out when i am older so that im not a burden on my mother anymore, but ill cross that bridge when i get there. Ive been doing okay, but im still contemplating suicide, just to delete my existence from the world, haha. But I hope things get better for you too!! :smiley:

Well I know its hard to be motivated when your stressed out and it sounds like your parents are not helping. I completely understand feeling like life is too hard to handle but just get through this time in your life and there might be better times ahead. I've been stuck in a rough patch for quite awhile but I just try to see the light at the end of the tunnel even if its very dim sometimes.

1 Heart

You shouldn't. You're not the only one who's in the same boat.

Sounds like you are in a tough position and maybe your parents are
>> experiencing a lot of stress themselves. I remember feeling that way
>> when I was younger but it really wasn’t helpful. Then I realized that
>> I would be gone and wouldn’t get to see them suffer.
>> I began to see that God had given me a life and it was up to me what I
>> did with it. So I made my own plan and asked God to help me be the
>> best that I could be and then I could be ok with myself and that was
>> really what was important. I had my own plan and soon I would be old
>> enough that I would be on my own.
>> I figured since I had worked this out I may as well try to see if I
>> could be helpful to my family and they would see that I was so nice
>> and feel bad that they had been so hard on me. It really did make me
>> feel better when I felt I was on a better track. I even wrote my plan
>> down and began to keep a journal about the good things that were
>> happening. It didn’t really matter if no one else saw them, I knew.
>> I also had a teacher at school that realized what was going on at home
>> and she encouraged me. You can let me know what your plan is and I
>> will pray for it.
>> You take care, I think you are a really smart kid and can do some
>> amazing things when you put your mind to it. God bless you. I am
>> praying for you and if you need some outside resources and help, maybe check out this list! https://bit.ly/424k6g3

1 Heart

@hsgramabrenda
Ive taken a step back and thought long and hard about what i wanted to do. I plan to move out as soon as I can using the money that I have saved up so I dont need to worry about my parents, but i still plan to work at the business if my parents let me. If not, then I want to be a music teacher like my older brother. Thank you for the message, and im glad that things worked out for you in the end <3

Hey, talk to me, im here, its okay. Give yourself a hug and talk to me. Let this chat be your safe space.

1 Heart

@catspace
Thank you so much, its just been really hard and my parents dont see how hard its been for me. Its like they dont really care about me, but im going to learn to love myself, with or without them. I hope that life works out for you, dear stranger <3

Dont pressure yourself to feel better. I know its hard. I have a brother your age and i see him in you. Ill keep a watch out. Stay safe. This community is here for you.

1 Heart

hey just checking in... how are you doing?

1 Heart

are you doing ok?

Hey brother how are u now?? is there anything we can help u with now??