I want life to be over

It’s not worth it

1 Heart

I can finally agree with this statement for myself. I think I am giving up now. I am planning on disconnecting my phone and making preparations. I always thought that my wife would be better without me for some time now. I am getting in her way. This is my answer. I’m lieing to her that i have this pharmacy position and tonight I will try to get my life back on tract?

I am so sorry for both of you, I wish I could do anything to help, but I send you both a hug and want you both to know you matter to me.

2 Hearts

I catch the hug and use it as a pillow to think about life tonight before walking out tonight

How are you, I am worried.

1 Heart

I took time off of here. I was considering drinking sleep medicine(“J”). Customers were asking me questions and it came into my mind. I was thinking about going to NJ by December too because i don’t feel stressed as i do here. I want to tell my wife im done every day. I do notlikewhere currently and i work honestly and miss the pharmacy role. It’s brutal year round here in NC. I can not take it. I actually want to be a wolf again. Because there is a difference between right and wrong. I have not yet played with my arm yet and bummed out about it. My wife and I apparently are not doing well in financial issues. I try to keep things simple instead of guessing. I asked her to review, condense our credit cards to 1, and cut expenses for the time beinging. Nothing, i am reminding myself that when I become poor. I will just crawl on the grass and eat it. I have been considering eating leaves and grass from now on. But it would not taste like Chipotle chicken bowl :confused:… it makes me feel bad for the wolves.

Not great

1 Heart

Anything we could do to help?

1 Heart

Idk

1 Heart

Well think on it.

2 Hearts

Do you know what actual options there are for free healthcare in the US?

1 Heart

I know that you can talk to your city’s Health and Human Services. You can also talk to your city’s Food Bank as they often have resources available. In my city there are a lot of churches that offer medical care on certain days as well.

2 Hearts