I went to the ER yesterday for a migraine, and the day befor

I went to the ER yesterday for a migraine, and the day before my apartment buildings fire alarm went off. I've always been weary of flashing lights because they make me feel unwell. Well, there were a lot of flashing lights and this time I couldn't avoid them. So yesterday when I went into the ER I told the doctor about what happened the day before and what I was told by a friend. After I got outside my building and was away from the flashing lights, I apparently stood on the corner blinking rapidly. I don't remember doing that. This isn't the first time it's happened either. It's been happening for a while now, but has gone unnoticed until I started getting the bad migraines. So in the ER yesterday I was told that it sounds like a petition Mal seizure I think is what it was called? And now I have to go get an MRI and an EEG. I'm the only person in my family that lives in this state and I don't want my family to know because they will make me move back but I have a good thing going here and good friends who are helping me. But I'm scared about what the tests will say.

whatever the tests say, its the start of getting things under control for you. try to look at it that way

@norseduncan I was admitted to the hospital last night because I had yet another one. I'm getting an EEG done today and am seeing the neurologist today.

I just had what happened to you on the corner an hour ago. It sucks bad. Your not alone....

1 Heart

@sniggih54 it does suck. I’ve been struggling all day. You’re not alone either.