It’s been 2 months since the day the day when my life is s

It’s been 2 months since the day when my life was shattered again going through infidelity AGAIN . I’m not feeling any better. I have an appointment with a new counselor today. I have no supporters. I have no family except my mom whom I shared this with. My H s parents are only worried about my H’s well-being and concerned about his treatment and recovery and so forth. They do not care how I am doing. They stated that everything will be fine once his is treated and he is well. I told his aunt the day when I found out 2 months ago, she has not called me and asked me how I’m doing. I feel like I’m all alone on this. However My H is sincere and supportive in a way but I’m not getting better. As soon as I wake up in the morning, I feel this pain and anxiety. I just want to cry and ask why why loudly inside.

1 Heart

I am so sorry you are experiencing this, glad to hear you are going to a counselor.

2 Hearts

@Griz75 I met with a counselor twice and I didn’t feel there is connection. A comment that she made in the first meeting made me feel stupid that I already tell myself that everyday. She said “he has been doing this for 10 years, and you just found it now ? You had no clue?” I said “no, never even suspected it at all.” I walked out there feeling really really stupid.

From Women's Health Issues to Cheating & Infidelity

Honey sometimes they hide it well or we just miss the red flags or even ignore them… i am here if you need support. Huggs