It seems like every day there are more & more lies that are

It seems like every day there are more & more lies that are unraveling & being revealed. Been married 33 years. Suspected he was cheating. Confronted him. He denied it. I asked to see his phone and there she was. Of course he downplayed it. We started therapy to try to work it out. I keep checking his phone & found TWO MORE women. They all think he’s in love with them. “Love you baby” is a common little phrase for him, along with pictures of his erect junk. I’m disgusted. I’m devastated. I’m broken. I don’t know what to do. My widowed mom lives with us. I know she feels the tension. I haven’t told anyone because I’ll be pitied or he’ll be vilified. Both are probably warranted. My life has imploded on the inside, and on the outside I’m just pretending to be ok. But I can’t much longer. I have no one to talk to.

First you are not alone. Second sending ((hugs)) to you . I'm sorry you have found yourself here but you are definitely not alone. Went through this journey myself. This is a great site to vent and talk to others going through this.

1 Heart

I feel your pain. I too have no one to talk to either.
I will not tell any of our friends. I’m embarrassed.
The lies keep coming. Even when confronted with the truth. He swears he loves me and wants this to work but how can I believe him?
I want to so bad…I want our life back! But I cannot be with a liar.
I also found the same pics and the I love you messages. He had more than one also.
The worst one was the request for anal sex!! Ugh!
How can I ever be with him again? He swears it never happened but I know he lies.

1 Heart

@Brokenpeices

Sometimes it just ain’t worth fixing but I should sometimes take my own advice lol :wink:

My husband and I are still together because of my husband putting in the hard work. I like you was lied to over and over. I like you didn't listen to my gut. I like you believed he would never cheat we have a great life right. Kids grown, financial stability getting ready to retire we have it made. But alas that wasn't the case. Staying or going is absolutely one of the hardest decisions I have ever made. But I will say after discovering infidelity do not make a life altering decision because right now you are a emotional wreck. I gave myself timelines so as not to add more pressure on myself. You need to love and take care of yourself right now. And know none of this was your fault.

@AFoolnTexas I’m sorry. You don’t deserve that kind of behavior.

Really sorry this happened to you. I have been in your situation and it absolutely sucks. I stayed mostly because we had young children at the time and felt that I would be breaking up the family. I also don’t think I could have gone without seeing my children daily. Each situation is different and you have to do what is best for you. Hugs…

From Romantic Relationships to Cheating & Infidelity