It's breakdown after breakdown after breakdown with me these

@pinkmermaid It really does. There IS a procedure called “varicocele embolization” that is less invasive than surgery. The procedure doesn’t sound altogether pleasant, but it wouldn’t involve cutting wrong veins or anything, really. Not even an incision. Might look into that for that particular issue. Apparently it has about a 90% success rate.

Try to not think about that pain it is just a lingering part of your life until it is gone you know? some day you can look back at this and be like good its over that sucked but I was able to deal with it. 90% sounds amazing I would want those odds for this situation maybe it is a cake walk after all.

@pinkmermaid Wish there was some kind of an off-switch for that. I can’t seem to manage to distract myself from any of it. Even when I try to, thoughts just keep cycling in my head about the whole thing. It’d be nice to fastforward to it being all over. Hopefully my doc will have something for me on Monday.

of course you are gonna do something very scary and I don't blame you for being scared. Why don't you just try to talk to your doc about these feelings they will be very understanding it's their job after all. ^O^ don't be embarrassed to ask questions is what I mean on monday.

@pinkmermaid I actually have a whole thing written out I’m gonna bring with me on Wednesday. It’s like 3 pages of feelings lol.

Sounds amazing great job ^_^ see you got this!

I just supported you as well.

@pinkmermaid Thank you :slight_smile: One day at a time is all I can do, right?

Hey you could even take min by min lol!

1 Heart

Oh I hope my hearting everything doesn't annoy anyone I .. keep doing it I know Its an annoying ocd thing I can't stand seeing them empty. Thank you for noticing me^O^ most of my faces are just happy faces like I am laughing. this is annoyed *_* haha I know I am odd.

1 Heart

@pinkmermaid well if your off then I would love to be odd because I think your awesome

*blush* lol all these compliments today are going to put me in a corner full of wayyyyyy to much awesome lmao.

1 Heart

@pinkmermaid we all deserve to me told compliments. :slight_smile: just enjoy it.

Lol I used to be able to just ignore the need to heart everything but now I even heart my own comment lol I figured it isn't something that is harming me so i'll let myself heart everyones stuff. I was thinking today I bet its annoying getting twenty hearts because if I see a comment without it I just do it haha. You have 20 messages... all hearts by Pink. That girl is heart crazy.

1 Heart

@pinkmermaid No worries about hearting things. I see it as it meaning you care! :slight_smile:

HEARTS YOU!

1 Heart