Loneliness

Im new to this group. Just wanted to say how incredibly lonely i am. Im divorced and have raised 5 kids. 2 daughter’s have passed away. Im raising the son of one of those daughter’s. My sons don’t seem to have time for me these days. My life feels absolutely empty. I feel so very alone.

I’m so sorry to hear about everything you’ve been through. It sounds like you’ve faced unimaginable loss and have carried so much weight on your shoulders for so long. It’s completely understandable to feel lonely in the midst of all this.

Please know that you’re not alone in this group. We’re here to offer support and companionship, even if it’s just through words on a screen. It’s incredibly brave of you to reach out and share your feelings with us.

Raising five kids, especially under such difficult circumstances, is an incredible feat. And taking care of your grandson shows your strength and love as a parent and grandparent. But it’s also essential to take care of yourself and acknowledge your own needs.

If you ever need someone to talk to or just want to share your thoughts, this group is here for you. You deserve kindness, understanding, and support during this challenging time or you can contact me will try my best to support you and talk to you whenever you feels lonely.