Lost and alone because of covid19 and other issues from the

Lost and alone because of covid19 and other issues from the past and other issues from the past a key thing in if that man had gone through a threat when it was a emotionally black merry me and it is gone through that I will be imprisoned for the smile life and I would never get out of prison over there I die because I would not go out of them one I've not got him because there's far too often time I scare me to get involved people because he threatened to hurt them and kill them and himself and if you did that I be the one we punished there's not ad well and I googled a sentence it means I would get life means I would never get a prison and since covid19 I felt so lonely and isolated I still haven't friends and wife boyfriend has been friends so man we're not good for a threat and I look back now it was that a man he was the reason equip and a sleeves what man was 13 young person because at the time I was in my early 20s a or these days 50s and six early sixties but the very ape put me for that muscle of that male I was terrified of got the prison a plate of my weakness because I've got a form of autism and learning disciple of e but it's not as bad as I make it out but it's man played in it and I was even cover 14 year old girls I'm probably may for it and it's not my fault is a nonce but everybody and to blame them in but it took me wrong to realise I am not a blank because I would never encourage a child to go the man age
But I felt so lonely and alone since this because my siblings older me because when they have gone I've got nobody and I'm scared I'm scared I will die a horrible let me deck death like I was told by teacher because when I was a kid the only time for the cute pretty kids not the decent kids myself because I'm playing skill and the teacher she had all the kids seeing together and make another kids lots of pretty and beautiful on One table and not give a toss about us and and we were my decent and it pretty kids

Thank you for sharing your story @moonbean. We are here for you.