Marriage in strain

I haven’t posted in so long im not even sure if im doing it right since the site is so freaking different. I guess this is my test post before i completly pour my soul out just to find out im clueless on what im doing.

2 Hearts

It’s alright, we’re here for you :),
What’s wrong tho? Talk to me…

IT is not easy talking about ones issues but it can be helpful to feel heard and supported after you do.

1 Heart

I would like to hear more about your strained relationship. What is going on?

1 Heart

Welcome to the site @Punky21, we understand the site is new and different, if you have any questions, please let us know. Additionally we have a new FAQ up, FAQ - SupportGroups™

-SG

Thank you all for your replies. I guess Ever since I started working I have sensed Change In my wife and in our marriage. I’m not sure if she has one foot out the door, or maybe shes communicating with another woman behind my back maybe soneone from her past. Or God forbid someone new. I could be be reading everything wrong and it couldbe depression from pain ornot dealing with past death of her family dieing. Either way shes not opening up to me about it. Instead its coming out in lashes outs pulling away, distance, weird behavior she hasnt done before theres more but thats astart. Thanks for listening.

1 Heart

Omg after writing all this last night hoping all i needed to do is vent she picks me up from work and I find out she mislead me all day. While i was under the impression she was at home she wasn’t. Ive been feeling like she wasn’t at home already but didn’t say anything because I didn’t want to be wrong and damage my relationship and then i get my feelings validated. Wtf… I’m in shoke but not. All around confused scared and hurt