Most likely moving on

I’ve been trying to post here for several days but my login doesn’t work anymore. That seems fitting since the site isn’t the same anymore. I was never super good about posting here, too shy and anxious honestly, but I’d pop in periodically. Now I can’t figure out how half the site works and made the mistake of logging out.

Anyway, if anyone can reccomend another support group site I’d appreciate it. I’m trying to be better and looking for a good environment for that.

1 Heart

We are so sorry your login didn’t work. Is this something we can help with? -SG

Obviously this posting worked fine :slight_smile: If you tell the SG folks what your original name or email address was they can probably fix your login. You can always email them at: [email protected]. Sorry to hear we’re not helping you :frowning:

1 Heart

I’ve found a couple Discord servers for various anxiety disorders, including one that I joined for my agoraphobia, and those have been pretty nice to have in my pocket. You can Google servers to join and mingle with the people until you find a group you like!

You have to go where you feel most supported, but I hate change and I am firmly planted here.