My boyfriend just cannot seem to trust me and although I lov

My boyfriend just cannot seem to trust me and although I love him to death, I'm starting to become numb. I live him so much...he's so hurt by his cheating ex it's almost as if he speaks to me like I'm her. 'You caused this, you did this.. ' And it's going really far. Does anyone else have a bf with intense insecurities?!

2 Hearts

love is about trust. Love is built on trust. As rational individuals, we can only naturally love someone we already trust. Relationships that aren’t anchored in trust are not made to survive rocky trials.
We always believe that love conquers all, but it is trust that pushes us to believe that we can and will conquer every obstacle. We can say that love is the overarching concept of overcoming whatever obstacle comes our way, but it is trust that holds everything together. It is the glue to every gap and difference.

2 Hearts

At the end of it all, after we fall down, get back up, and head back on track, trust enables us to believe that deep inside, we are all hopeless romantics just trying to find our own better half among the seven billion people on Earth.

Thank your for this.

1 Heart

no problem

its his issue...not yours

It is...but it's so painful. We're so in love. .he doesn't want these insecurities...and it's so hard on me emotionally...no matter how honest I am. It's a force outside our love. So i t feels so uncontrollable. The thought of losing him is sooo saddening. He's not a bad person, he's everything I want, wonderf, but the insecurities are so overwhelming