Needing help

I was sent to these groups by the hotline to try and see if it would help. My name is jeff and ive been dealing with depression and suicidal thoughts since september of last year. I did some stuff i regret and now i feel like my family and just life in general would be better without me here.

2 Hearts

Dont ever think that. They need you and love you. There will be others to chime in. It just takes time. Try some meditation. Utube has all kinds. I do Tibetan bowls. I lay down and deep breath for an hour and it really helps. Just focus on the sound. Hugs

stuff i regret doing, that list is pretty long for me. But i hope you can learn to handle it and not let it control you. I will agree, the family is better off that you are around. It might not be easy but it is worth staying around them.

When I get that way I call the crisis lines, I use 3 of them. If you don’t get someone that clicks with you call another on or call back. It has saved me many times, just to have someone to listen. There are people here here also who have been there and care about you, I care about you.

1 Heart