OK so I don't know what else to do... I've jsut realised tod

OK so I don't know what else to do... I've jsut realised today that I have an additction to spending.. I guess I've always thought I was quite bad with money, but I now realise this is something I cannot control. I don't really understand why I do it.. I spend huge amounts of money on stuff, things that I do love buying and give me a lot of joy. Mostly I spend on hobbeys, sports equipment, cars, tools, that sort of thing. I guess I justify it to myself by telling myself it's something I will get a lot of use out of and that is true, but they're never essential things. A car can get you from A to B, but I have to have the best car I can get finance for... I need to have teh very best sports equipment - always...and I usually need the latest thing on the market!! I really don't know how to stop. We are continually borrowing against the house to recover from the debt and I know I am destroying our future with this... Not sure what to do to stop it... I'm 45 and it's been a lifetime of training to get to this point, ow can I break this habit...

We are going through older posts on our site and wanted to check in our members we haven’t seen for awhile, how are you doing? How can we best support you? -SG