Okay so I have had multiple head traumas over the years and

Okay so I have had multiple head traumas over the years and lately, I know this sounds crazy and maybe I am, but it feels like I'm on a planet where things are slightly familiar but not really familiar. Its like I walk into a room and I feel like I know everybody but I've never met any of these people ever. it's like an altered reality and I don't know what's causing it. I'm not taking any hallucinogenic drugs or doing anything crazy like that, it's so bizarre I feel like a freak. It's like something is misfiring in my brain. Has this ever happened to any of you guys or am I just completely messed up?

1 Heart

I haven't gone through having head traumas but I definitely don't think you sound crazy. Not to sound cliche but have you talked to a doctor about that at all? If you're like me and can't really afford it I understand that all too well. Do you have anything else going on in addition to what you described. When I was younger sometimes I would go through short spells where I would all of a sudden get confused like that, but it went away after awhile, but again I haven't suffered any head trauma so I am far from being an expert on the subject. I can't offer any medical advice but I'm more than happy to lend an ear.

Thanks. :)
I have way too much going on to type. lol. seizures, hormones, stress beyond what I can handle... I was just diagnosed with fugue disorder this past week after 10 months of thinking I was losing my fkn mind... haha... but this is different and hard to explain. It's like sometimes everything looks familiar but nothing really is... and other times I feel like I have no idea where I belong. I can't even explain it, I just sound crazy now. I'm sorry.

@reallyimfine the fugue disorder is related to the seizures, not psychosis just to clarify