So frustrated today because many feel like mentally disabled

So frustrated today because many feel like mentally disabled folks aren’t their problem which is a problem.Maybe some of the individuals shooting up places wouldn’t if they had the proper help and support of our society .It is better to help them than have to bury them and maybe many others with them. We are seen as the lesser thans ,the so-called demon possessed,low life’s etc etc. So therefore folks feel justified when they mistreat us.If you dehumanize a person you can almost justify any treatment or I’ll-treatment of them.Help us Lord,help me Lord! Ain’t that what they did to justify slavery,witch burnings and the like some of them were probably just mentally disabled or off in some way,so that was worthy of death or mistreatment clearly which is sad!

2 Hearts

I feel that mental illness is no different from segregation. Like finding a seat in the back of the bus vs where you want to sit instead. I feel this way because if i do not explain myself than automatically i am a domestic terrorist. Everybody sane or insane has the ability to make decisions about how they choose to live. I was born and i broke my own leg, and i had been self harming my entire life. But when you have a mass shooter, media will show you it's mental illness and it's coming to get you. Call and get that person in trouble and remove their weapons and place them in jail. Take photographs of them and lead them to their forever home cage. But let's get real, if your nation was under attack by aliens. Those same **** people would place a bigger gun in your hands or give you a lightsaber !!!

Just Because somebody acts out, doesn't mean that they are violent. I will always side with somebody who is mentally ill personally. They know what is usually best for them unless deemed incompetent. Incompetent meaning that they have done something violently. Punching the wall is not violent as apposed to looking for trouble or having radical views, racism, or outterspace exotic nonsense. ("I do not fall into this category")

Witch burning yep, my sister would fall into this category any day of the week. She loves witches too... but i am glad that their is a voice for me. I will usually hideaway and blend in with the surroundings crowds

@Error624All manner of discrimination is wrong all people need love and you can love folks even if you don’t agree with them or they make you a little uncomfortable as long as they not hurting others folk got the right to live their life the way they want even if we don’t like it or agree or aren’t feeling it,it’s not for us too judge.Yes you can say you disagree with there lifestyle,attitude etc however it’s wrong to hurt or discount,disregard people because you don’t agree with them for whatever reason.

From Mood Disorders to Bipolar Disorder