Struggling to be a different and better person I can be beca

Struggling to be a different and better person I can be because I am coming to realize that a lot of people don’t really want you to change for the better and some even if they see positive change will treat you like the person you use to be no matter what.Frustrated today and just trying not to give up.

It is okay to tell people, you know what, I have changed, I understand you might not believe I have, but I hope to prove to you that I have. Let me know.  

At this point trying to prove myself is just draining, frustrating and brings rage. I don't feel like I should have to prove myself,if my actions don't prove it over time than oh well is where I am at.I will no longer be going out my way to prove myself to others and realizing with many it will not matter especially amoung those that think they know you and or don't want you to get it together ever.Must keep doing the right thing and for the right reasons to improve myself and my life, that has to be my top modiviation and to please Christ.

@ndbassett I agree. Probably not worth your time or energy trying to convince close-minded, negative people. Live your life and be happy. People who truly love you, will want the best for you. You do not have to prove yourself to anyone.

From Mood Disorders to Bipolar Disorder