The new site has gotten me messed up

Maybe it’s just a different flow, but it feels so foreign on here these days. It’s difficult enough to find good, non-judgmental, empathetic support. I’m just hoping I can get back to things on here.

It is definitely a different vibe here, i actually like alot of the updates though. The problem is that we have lost so many people because its kind of a “too little, too late” scenario. Its pretty dead aroubd here these days. I remember when this site was pretty busy and had regulars.

1 Heart

I agree with you . Its not as straight forward to post on here as it was . It seems to be like everything gone to technical. It lost the human feeling .

1 Heart

If there is anything we can do better, please let us know. Does the new FAQ help? Or the way we have added all the groups to the above pull down menus? We are constantly updating, so if there is something to consider, please let us know. -SG

1 Heart

If I can think of anything, I will. I’ve done a little GUI and functionality programming in the past. So I can probably make it pretty specific if I find anything I have concerns about.

We appreciate that! Thank you-SG

1 Heart

I am liking things, but I agree, we need more people!

1 Heart

It’s probably just me getting used to it. I studied and have had jobs in tech. So change is just something ya gotta deal with. I think it’s a bit like comfort food. Used to be, I got to the site and it was all second-nature like a good comfort meal. Now, I’m trying new recipes with ingredients I have yet to find! lol

That is a great analogy!