The satisfactions I feel when I look at the other womas prof

The satisfactions I feel when I look at the other womas profile and realize a she's gained quite a bit of weight. Ha stupid girl. and here she called me a [email protected] likes karma is paying her nasty self a visit. Doesnt help me feel better that my husband cheated on my with a 3 when I'm a 9. But I does make me feel better that shes getting what she deserves. Hopefully that doesn't make me a terrible person... But if it does oh well! This last year has been the worst emotionally for me. Tomorrow is the day he started texting her a year ago.

3 Hearts

I hate my wedding photos, anniversary, even thinking about it. I don't like calling myself his wife either. Or looking at my ring. Basically our marriage vows are meaningless after what he did.

1 Heart

@Mybrokenwings I think our Anniversary is now meaningless, as well as our vows. And tons of other things that he so easily pissed away. Angry much, umm yessss!

I completely relate to the destain for past pix. I would have taken my ring off...but it's a tattoo- I would have to carve it off. I told him to never refer to me as wife and I only ever call him 'my guy'. I totally understand. I am sorry that u r in this place... Hopefully it will pass...for both of us

3 Hearts

Most days I wonder what is left to even stay for. And yet, I'm still here.

1 Heart

@Mybrokenwings why did you stay?

From Romantic Relationships to Cheating & Infidelity