This new support set up is bad

I want the old one . I can’t

2 Hearts

Change is hard, but the old site was breaking really badly. Fixing it over and over wasn’t working.
We are going to continue to work on making the new site amazing. We hope we will earn your trust once again.

1 Heart

Also, what are your suggestions to make things better? -SG

change is tough, especially for adults, we are used to something and then it changed, we get all out of sorts. I have also struggled with the new site and really with the loss of connections on here as many stopped coming online with the updates. But the good news, i think, is that they are working to keep making the site better.

Thank you @Griz75! We are working so hard and change is hard. We wish we could have transitioned the site in a different way, but when things are breaking and the site was more glitchy than working, we had to jump to the new one. Thanks for your support :slight_smile: SG

I, for one, really appreciate the fact that you guys (@ModeratorSG) are a whole lot more present than you used to be! There was a time when a lot of us felt like no one hand a hand on the steering wheel.

Namaste.

2 Hearts

We are so grateful for you @buddhabob