Today's my birthday

Good evening, everyone! I just turned 20 today, so it’s kind of relieving that I survived those miserable teenage years. Even though I will cherish some of the good moments that I had during those years, but hey, life hasn’t gradually improved, I still have some days when I feel enormous waves of anxiety and depression, but oh well - I think I’ll be okay. Some of my old folks wished me a happy birthday, so that kind of reduces the pain a little bit. I’ll be celebrating with friends in July 5th.

2 Hearts

Have a happy birthday :birthday:

1 Heart

Thank you very much!

Happy Birthday!

2 Hearts

Thank you! How are you doing at the moment?

Still here. Hope your 20s are better. You couldn’t pay me enough money to go back to my teen years. Things got better for me starting in my 20s.

Then it’s good to know that you’re slowly getting back on track, you’re a brave person and you can do this! :slight_smile:

Happy birthday! Hope you had a nice day, did you have cake?

1 Heart

Thank you! I haven’t had the cake yet, but will have in July 5th.

1 Heart

Happy Birthday!

The teen years are definitely very difficult as you are learning more about yourself BUT your 20’s are the chance for you to TRULY embrace the journey of self discovery!
That anxiety you feel is because you’re still healing from past trauma; while trying to embrace the new.

Don’t be so hard on yourself love, none of us even in our 30’s & 40’s know what we’re doing fully, we’re just learning and sharing experiences.

Enjoy your celebration! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Heart

Thank you very much! :3

Happy birthday to you more strength

1 Heart

Thank you!