Trying to sort my feelings

Ok so i had another account and am trying to merge them but no luck so far i deleted my old email address not realizing it was connected to my old account on here… So im starting over
I really value this group and the support ive received on here. So thank y’all for your kindness.
Ive been married for almost ten years and I’ve caught my husband texting other women throughout our marriage, some are sexual and some aren’t. He says he did it because of how i was treating him and he wasn’t happy with my behavior. I know I have faults but i know ive slowly pulled away emotionally and intimately because after not even a year into our marriage i found sexual explicit texts on his phone. Which really broke me because my ex husband was a cheater. I feel like I’m the reason this keeps happening to me like im broken and I’m not sure how to fix it…
I am in chronic pain a lot and i feel like we’ve grown apart it seems like every other year i find women reaching out to me telling me my husband is talking to them.
Feeling kinda lost

1 Heart

No matter what, there is no excuse for cheating and then blaming you for how he is acting. That isn’t love, it is manipulation.

1 Heart

Hi - can I just say from someone who her husband has betrayed her - it’s a reply huge red flag that your husband blames you for his behaviour. Please don’t believe him and don’t accept that. It’s not you - it’s on him.

1 Heart

My issue is he’s so good at guilt tripping me

Thank you. I have started therapy to help me work through some things. He’s good at getting in my head.