Unexplained pain.

I’ve been struggling with different types of pain. So far my doctors have found a lot issues related to my bones and joints like arthritis, disk and joint degeneration and some nerve mild nerve impingement. I still have unexplained pain in my mid back so not to sure what that’s about. They throw all kinds of pills at me except pain medicine. I’ve been taking lots of plant medicines but my pain be to much at times. Does anyone know how I can convince the docs to help me with pain meds without sounding like a drug addict. Does anyone recommend strong plants or otc pain meds?. At this point i think I’m on everything legally possible.

1 Heart

First : go on a Vegan diet so much healthier than meat & dairy it also saves animal lives & planet
Second: see someone who does yoga they can give you exercises to do
I had a bad painful back all good now after seeing a naturopath & exercises given to me
Good Luck

1 Heart

Have you tried a pain management doctor? They can help with medication and other options-nerve blockers, shots, etc. If weed is legal where you live, try that and maybe topical creams as well. Acupuncture might help as well as trying a low inflammation diet like @sallyjay recommended. Gentle yoga might be amazing, but you need to find a teacher who works with people with limitations and pain, not just a big drop in class.

1 Heart

I just wanted to see how you were doing. Hugs.