We have all heard it a million times, the definition of insa

We have all heard it a million times, the definition of insanity- doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. So are the ones doing the tasks insane or is it the task that we are doing insane? I need to know who or what to call out here.
I don't think it is considered OCD... but I do the same money breakdown in my notebook every single day. Sometimes multiple times. Although some people say that is smart, "Be on top of your finances and spending, being aware helps keep you accountable". But for me, it is almost a part of my day that I can't miss or I have a nagging anxiety in the back of my mind all day. Life- this is what it has come to. After spending my entire life in survival mode, I have moved in to a place of stability security and I honestly don't know how to act. Re-writing the same breakdown that shows me that all of the bills will be paid AND I can afford to get some groceries... it's like a cruel joke and something is going to come along while I work and take it away. It makes living in a place of gratitude and peace impossible. Fear is doubt and we truly manifest what our life is... so what the hell is wrong with me?!?!?

Where you raised with money insecurity or maybe it is a pattern you follow because you feel if you don’t something bad will happen. Sometimes it is about finding the why.