Well this is my first post so... buckle in.... I’ve been

Well this is my first post so... buckle in....
I’ve been struggling with my problems for as long as I can remember... literally I can remember being 6 and needing a therapist for the divorce of my parents. Fast forward 17 years later and I’m a hot mess with abandonment, trust and over all emotional and mental issues. Seriously, I could probs write a book about my life and sell millions and I’ve only been here for 2 decades. I’ve dealt with my parents getting caught (by me) cheating on each other, the man I called my “father” had a wife (did find out till I was 9, my mail sister was brought into the world by my mom and her dad while me and my fastener knew about it. It’s a hot mess... and now I’m struggling with my gender identity, sexuality and self expression while also battling with PCOS, ADHD, OCD, Depression, CPTSD, Anxiety, (no longer dealing with this one thank god) Bulimia, and A PLETHORA of other issues....I’m not really sure what do, where to go, or who to talk to but I hope I can find someone here...

1 Heart

Hey, how are you feeling today? That is a whole lot to deal with and sort through. What kind of things have you tried to help with your problems? I hope this site will be helpful for you and help you make progress in the right direction.

1 Heart

@mickimicki23 Hi. I’m so sorry to hear about everything that you’ve been struggling with. I didn’t have the same experience with my family, but I know what it’s like to be diagnosed with PCOS, Adhd, anxiety, ptsd and OCD. You’re the first person I have come across that goes through a lot of the same things that I do. I’m here if you’d ever like to talk :slight_smile:

From Autism and Learning Disorders to ADHD