What do you think when you see this image?

What do you think when you see this image?

1 Heart

Like someone is trying to get me. The big bad wolf.

2 Hearts

@CKBlossom i am not sure if it’s smiling and inside of a home. Looks like a window of green foggy Forrest too. But i just love to stare at art.

There are a lot of them out there!

1 Heart

@starship AMEN

I love the graphic style, really well done. The color transitions of light and shadow are beautifully done.

1 Heart

@Doodle1234 ya, and it looks like their is a desk on the left side. That is a really big window with greenish fog

I think: "that is one really cool wolf!" :-) Looks very relaxed & centred.

1 Heart

@buddhabob i like the shading of the light and dark =)

I think it looks like a beast that other people portray as a monster, unless those people are among the indegenous population who revere wolves as being sacred, but the wolf portion is only depicted mostly in the face and back; some of the features, more specifically the contours of the arms seem to be illustrated with human like characteristics. The fact that the wolf is sitting in a lounging and relaxed position on what appears to be a floor, which is uncommon or unnatural for that type of animal, but is more likely to be exhibited by a human who is reflecting on past events or engaged in retrospection, or even introspection, leads me to believe that this illustration has a different meaning behind it. I think it is intended to portray a snapshot or moment in a person's life in which he or she believes the people around him or her see that person as aggressive, tough, strong, and a survivor who wants to fit in with the wolf pack, like a wolf, but in all actuality that person isn't as hardcore tough or aggressive as other people might think. I think it shows that the person is relaxed or comfortable in their own thoughts when they are reflecting on past events throughout their life, and the wolf features are a mask or camoflage, so people will see him or her the way that other people perceive him or her, which is far from the truth.

1 Heart

@Lone LI shadoW3gs now that you mentioned that. It does make more sense to me. I abandoned it, and it’s vice-versa now. I miss it

Cute wolfie

1 Heart

@nicekiwi yes it’s true that it’s adorable. I wait for the day we make wolves stand upright and talk. There’s got to be a planet of animals.

1 Heart

someone who is lonely

1 Heart

@hernameislauren you should see my next post. I think your right. I feel like a buffoon today. I am fooling myself believing that I will be fine. I think I know why i like this image. It’s because I am alone

lol you aren’t alone, not any more than anyone else. On a planet of 9 billion people it’s hard to be alone, but yea loneliness is a feeling. You dont have to feel lonely, you can post on here and remember caring people exist and you are a cool one.

Anyways art can be expressive, and even knowing others feel lonely can remind us we arent alone in that feeling, so thank you.

I think you should take art classes, or go to live drawing. Work with large paper like 18×24 inch, and try drawing things like a bag on the wall or some dishes on a table, focus on composition and try to really focus on what you see. Especially in live drawing you’re around other artists and you learn to become objective. It’s a wonderful way to forget about your worries and your work shows promise. :slight_smile: