What kind of things to do you do to help you focus or concen

What kind of things to do you do to help you focus or concentrate on what people are saying?

Are you taking any medications?

Do you find some things help or hinder your concentration?

1 Heart

@Tbisurvivor Welcome to SG! You will meet many wonderful people here, fondly called SG friends. The bottom of the page is a FAQ, it will assist you in navigating the site. The right- hand corner of the page are numerous groups. Also there is a Support Someone icon, familarized yourself with them. You may join as many groups as necessary. There is a Brain injury group. Be strong the best is yet, to follow..... SG friends are here, to support, and be supported.

Thank you Irma. I don't think there are many tbi people looking for assistance. Well at least I haven't been able to find many. I am sure many have given up but I won't. I have had too many and have survived. Isn't my post in brain injury group discussion?

1 Heart

@Tbisurvivor I am a traumatic brain injury. There’s not much of us, survivors here on SG… Anytime you needed to talk I am here. No, you don’t give up on, there is support out there… It’s get better, don’t give up Hope. It can be isolating being a survivor of TBI, especially if you don’t have family, and friends. I hope you have both… I would talk to you soon. Take care…