Who am i?

i'm still a little depressed after my miscarriage. but it hurts like hell knowing that no one really cares or love you. i'm trying my best to get on my feet. I'm applying for every type of job and i am still rejected. what should i do? i'm trying hard to get out of a relationship where i am being played but its been years and i forgot how to only depend on me.

Hey Problems, welcome to Support Groups, & I'm in that boat w/you & there ARE others too, of course I'm probably alot older & thats ok, I understand how ones self esteem gets crapped out a door over time & can only say it up to us to give it back to ourselves, I've been doing just that the past 2yrs. my confidence, capabilities of financial independence (w/health insurance benefits would be nice) are heading in that direction. I've been looking into renting out rooms if need be, I did that 20yrs. ago. Like Flowergirl said it will fall into place in DO time, keep talking w/us, thats why I'm here & its good to have others to help think things through with.

Take care of you.

April

The best thing I ever did was leave a bad relationship. We were together for 5 years, married. I forgot who I was, could not stand without him, or so I thought. I was amazed at how fast I got "myself" back. You can do it! As far as the miscarriage, I've had 4 before I had my daughter. It is tough. People think it is no big deal and your life is just supposed to go on as normal. It takes time to heal. I did alot of journaling and still think about the what-ifs if I had my babies. But then again, everything happens for a reason. Would I really want 4 babies to a man I hated and was so unhappy with? No! I ended up having my miracle baby when I met my current husband who I love more than life itself. Take a stand, be strong! It will be the best thing you can do for yourself.

problems on top...

Hi, Sorry about your loss. I know it can be hard to get ajob at times but never quit looking you will find something. If it is a bad relationship try to get out of it because in the long run you will only hurting yourself.

Try to put yourself first think about what make you happy and set goals for you! Never give up. Have you guys try working things out? Is he willing to change for the relationship? Best wishes..

XOXO

ANA

in the course of being married i also lost myself but you have to take it one day at a time. Give it to God that's what i'm doing but we still need ppl to talk to. Say this to yourself and she how you feel after. I'm only human, I'm just a woman.
Help me believe in what I could be
And all that I am.
Show me the stairway, I have to climb.
Lord for my sake, teach me to take
One day at a time.
One day at a time sweet Jesus
That's all I'm asking from you.
Just give me the strength
To do everyday what I have to do.
Yesterday's gone sweet Jesus
And tomorrow may never be mine.
Lord help me today, show me the way
One day at a time. I feel so much better when i say this. things happen for a reason sometime and i'm sorry for your loss all i can say is be strong and hold on things will get better.

to Porblems on top
loosing a baby would really have to be tough. My sister lost a baby that was 3 months old. It really tore me up, than my cousin lost her 3 yr old daughter, that was even worse. I can't say I know how you feel cause I don't, but I wish I could heal your pain, and let you know, 1 mom to another, I hurt for you.

you are in my thoughts, and prayers.
Deb

Please know that you are not alone. We are here, and we will listen. Please keep coming back, and sharing with us. Miscarriages are not easy. It is a death, but nothing to show for it. I had two, and it is an inner pain that only you can feel. Give yourself time and permission to grieve. Hang in there, and keep hope. You will find the strength to accomplish the things you need to do.

Hey Problems,
You certainly have a lot going on right now. Try to do one thing at a time and you can get through this. I feel that once the burden of your relationship is gone, things will fall into place better and you will be able to focus on more important matters such as finding a job. Being in a relationships consumes so much of us that we forget that we are strong independent people. But one thing I've learned is, know when to walk away.

good luck and keep us all posted. We are all here for you!
xo, July

Sorry about your loss, a miscarriage can be quite traumatic. Focus on the job for now and that will help you with self-confidence to get out of the relationship and move on. If your relationship is getting in the way of your job then you need to get out of the relationship first. You need to let go so that you can move on. Good luck!