Why does getting horny have to be a thing? Sometimes being

Why does getting horny have to be a thing? Sometimes being bi really does suck.

3 Hearts

I'm sure this is not actually what you meant, but does being bi really suck at times? I'm not bi, obviously, but I'd like to know what it's like to be bi. Is there anything you can share with me? Please know I ask you this very respectfully. I would never mean to be disrespectful. If you prefer not to reply, I'll definitely understand.

2 Hearts

@GirlKitty well for me I like men and women when it comes to sex, but only women for relationshios. I know for me I get what I call “bi cravings” where basically I am wanting to be penetrated. At this point sex with a woman will satisfy the craven, but its only temporary. I would assume as a straight woman it would be like when you havent had sex for a long time you can masturbste, but its very short term then sex cravens come back. Thanks for response and I look forward to answering more of your questions.

so you have done this before? if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

@JAB-13 yes i have done this before and yes it feels amazing the prostate is a very sensitive part of the male body.

I would really like to start a conversation with you..

@JAB-13 sorry just been busy I am 42. Once the penis is inside you and makes contact with the proatate life is great lol. The key is lots of lube, finding the right size partner, and of course your partner going in slow at first.

1 Heart

why you say it sucks? because you are horny?

1 Heart

@nicekiwi … it could be the frustration of not getting the release… it might be that the craving is just to much right now…

@almondmilk97 i know for me strapons and dildos feel good, but not the same as s penis. They feel different. A penis throbs when it gets close to climax and the feeling of a penis releasing into me just puts me over the edge.

OK and on AFF

1 Heart

@jlan3825 … what is AFF?

so you have done this before? how long have you been doing this and when did you start?
I was talking with a guy that I met on “missed connections” I found on craigslist and we were talking for a while, we were really getting along well, he was a little older than me but he had a lot of experience… we were making plans to meet up but then he just stopped emailing me…
I know that if we would have met up, I was ready to go all in with him… the thought of it was so thrilling and exciting… I’m hoping that he will change his mind and get back in touch with me… I want to find out how it will feel like… so you are saying it feels really good? could you explain more about how it feels once it’s inside?

I am just going to comment since a lot of these threads are old and I would hate for you not to get an answer. Experiment, go online, there are tons of sex toys out there to see what you like. Join a dating app, just be safe!